jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012

Tommy Hilfiger - Telva magazine party

Hi girls! Im so sorry I couldn´t post in english version last time, I have posted so many pics, I had no space to do it.



Yesterdey we went to a Tommy Hilfiger - Telva magazine party, in one of Tommy´s shop, in Madrid, we had a very nice eve, I had the chance to see the latest collection, and as allways I got amazed.There were lots of surprises, such as pictures , made by professional photographer , gifts and good music, we really had a great time, and I give many many thanks to the people who invited us over to enjoy the party ! Here goes some more pictures, in which Im kind of modeling ha! and in which Im not good at all!!!! Im the one at the right! the oother girl besides me is Marta, a friend of mine, who came with me. Hope you like it!!! xoxo. Ana

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

♥ Gracias por tus comentarios ♥ Thank you for your trendy comments♥